1 October 2012

Fantastic Mr Fox.



Today marks the start of my favourite time of year. I love the fact that the cold weather is on it's way & that I can start living in cosy jumpers, tights and boots again! Now recently I seem to have acquired a lot of fox themed items from a phone case to some socks, and I don't intend on stopping there. Whilst I have been cuddling up on the couch, full of a cold and feeling very sorry for myself today, I came across these lovely 'Fantastic Mittster Fox' mittens by Alison Stewart-Guinee. And what's even better is that the knitting pattern for them is being provided at no cost. I've been looking for a knitting project in preparation for the colder months and after finally concluding my jumper count is high enough, this is perfect. I cannot wait to go and buy some wool & get started.

To read more about these gorgeous little mittens & get the pattern for yourself, click here!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I NEED THESE!!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in love with these, definitely going to have to try it out!

    - krstyvns.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely! I'm still knitting away at mine whenever I get the chance! :) xxx

      Delete