29 November 2012

Christmas Bucket List

Christmas is my favourite time of year and after seeing Becky & Lauren, who run two of my favourite blogs to read, post their Christmas Bucket Lists I thought it was a really lovely idea and decided to do one of my own! I feel like I've hardly had any time to blog about anything recently, hopefully that will change over the next few weeks! The reason being that I've been a super busy bee at work recently (lots of extra hours & covering shifts) & around that, sleeping and eating I've been trying to squeeze in a lot of my Christmas shopping online. I finally have a day off on Sunday so the plan is to start getting into the festive spirit even more by putting up the Christmas tree and then having a lazy day with a roast & some films! I'd love to see what's on everybody else's Christmas Bucket Lists!



10 comments:

  1. great list :) incase you didn't already know, asda do a gingerbread house kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know! Thank you so much for letting me know! :) I'll have to hunt one down next time I'm in there xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post! I feel all Christmassy now, I'm going to watch Elf later I think, definitely my favourite Christmas film.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh thank-you! :) Elf is one of my favourites too! xxx

      Delete
  3. Hope you get to do all those! :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Feeling super festive & getting through it quickly! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Nice !


    Maybe you would like to follow each other ? Follow me and I’ll follow back for sure 
    BLOG
    TWITTER
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN



    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds nice!

    I'm a new follower on your blog :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely list, hope you got all you wanted to done and had a lovely Christmas and New Year xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, that was lovely!
      Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year too!
      You're blog is amazing! :) xxx

      Delete