5 November 2012

Next Stag Print Bedding

Stag Print Bedding (NEXT) - £30 - £60

I came across this lovely bedding set a month or so ago whilst I was having a browse through the Christmas Next catalogue that had just arrived. I ordered it immediately and then wondered why I had never had the thought to buy myself some Winter themed bedding before; especially as this time of year is my absolute favourite! I think the best thing about this set (except the wonderful stag/reindeer print) is that the material is brushed cotton. I am a massive fan of brushed cotton bedding, and it definitely makes all the difference in the colder months - although it can make it incredibly difficult to want to get out of bed come the morning... Since the weather changed over the weekend from rainy to plain icy cold, I've been even more impatient to finally change my existing bedding over to this one! I'm trying hard to resist until nearer December. I'm so excited to be able to make big mugs of hot chocolate, dig out the Christmas films and curl up in bed as often as possible! 

8 comments:

  1. That bedding is so cute! Perfect for winter :)

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) I'm getting a little bit impatient waiting for December to arrive now! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award! xx

    http://srslylou.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh i love this bedding its so christmassy! Bet its so cosy.


    veronikapaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is cosy! Can't wait to put it on & have a lazy day in bed! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I want this so badly! Its beautiful :)
    I really like the look of your blog, looking forward to reading more.

    New Follower!

    Come have a look at mine if you fancy x
    katelilydaze.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh thank-you so much! :)
      I checked out your blog too.
      I loved it & am now following! xxx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete