4 February 2013

30 Facts About Me.

01. Milk is my absolute favourite drink, but only when it’s ice cold. Warm milk makes me feel a bit sick!
02. I always want my hair to be longer, thicker and blonder than it is. Extensions are always tempting.
03. Until a couple of years ago I refused to try curry. One day I dipped a chip in some & now I’m addicted.
04. When eating with a knife and fork, I use them the ‘wrong’ way round - I have no idea how & why I do.
05. I’ve had pains in my legs since I was little & only last year did I find out both my feet didn’t have arches - this caused my muscles and joints to never develop properly which causes the pain.
06. I’ve been with my lovely boyfriend for over 6 years, he’s also my best friend.
07. I spend a lot of my free time reading, it’s my favourite escapism.
08. I love Jellycat soft toys. I have rather a lot now - they all have names too...
09. I bake cupcakes and cakes at every opportunity and for every occasion.
10. I love love love visits to Farnborough, London & Windsor.
11. Tim Burton is my favourite director & I’ve loved his work since I can remember.
12. I’ve studied film for the past eight years, from high school through to university.
13. I live at home with my Mum, Sister & Tia - the Border Collie.
14. Personality-wise, I get told a LOT that I remind people of Jess from New Girl.
15. I enjoy long, scenic walks, even if my legs don’t!
16. I HATE mayonnaise. I hate even more that most pre-packed sandwiches are ruined by it.
17. I really really want a Welsh Pembrokeshire Corgi.
18. One of the biggest and most frequent food cravings I get are cheeseburgers.
19. I own an unhealthy amount of jumpers & cardigans.
20. Going to Download Festival & doing the RIP Hotel Package has become somewhat of a tradition.
21. My favourite restaurant is The Palm at Marlborough - I aways order the same thing; Palm Spring Rolls, Garlic Chilli Chicken, Egg Rice and Naan.
22. I find it incredibly difficult to sleep without a film or television show on it the background.
23. I don’t actually own a pair of ‘normal’ plain socks, they all have patterns or animals etc on them.
24. I am pretty much addicted to the Pretty Little Liars & The Lying Game book series.
25. Not including Tim Burton films, some of my favourites are; Fight Club, American Psycho, Jurassic Park, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, The Godfather Trilogy, Up, Almost Famous, Factory Girl, The Shining, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1&2... etc.
26. I love going to the Theatre, my favourites so far are The Phantom of The Opera & Sweeney Todd.
27. Call me old fashioned but I would love to be a lady of leisure & spend the day cleaning & cooking.
28. One of my favourite websites to visit is The Chive.
29. Horror films do not scare me at all, I usually end up laughing.
30. I often ponder what it would be like to be a cat.


I've seen a few people posting one of these, so I decided to do one of my own! I absolutely love reading them so if anyone has done a similar post, leave me a comment or send me a link!

28 comments:

  1. nice facts, a few of these are same to my favorites like the theatre ;)

    i'm now a follower, hope you become one of my followers !!

    xoxo amy

    http://mcqueensdiary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank-you :) Following your blog now too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to do one of these now! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Bunny Munroe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun thinking of things to put!
      Thank-you so much, following yours too :) xxx

      Delete
  3. love these things!
    i might do one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jodie :) I really enjoyed reading your 30 facts, you sound lovely :) I laugh my way through horror films too and it always annoys my friends hehe! I'm now following your lovely blog :) would love if you popped over to mine and follow if you enjoy xxx

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such a lovely comment to read! Thank you ever so much :) Following your blog too! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. prepacked sandwiches get all soggy because of the mayonaise!
    your 30 facts are really interesting :D i want longer and thicker hair as well :(

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another reason mayonnaise is horrible! :)
      Thank-you! :) Love your blog! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. I love these types of posts! I always want longer and thicker hair too! I always wanted to be more blonde and my hair eventually ended up white! So now I'm toning it down! Great blog!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooops! :) Mine's heading that way too I think! Thank-you :) I love your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Cracking post! Your facts are awesome - I need to do one soon hehe
    I'm a huge milk so much that I love the fact sisters boyf owns a dairy farm - bonus haha Fab blog babes I have some similar facts - I hate Mayo, have far too much knit-wear and I used to wish my hair was fairer as I'm naturally blond (oh dear) haha love you blog though petal - def following here
    Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! OH I'm jealous! I need to know someone with a dairy farm! :) Thank-you for such a lovely comment! xxx

      Delete
  8. I love these posts. its so nice to learn more about the blogger :)
    xx

    roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love reading other people's posts like this - glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete
  9. I love long walks and don't have any plain socks either! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! Good job I never need plain socks aha! Thank-you :) xxx

      Delete
  10. I have bad legs too, mines because my joints are to flexi so I walk funny I just found out by my physiotherapist lol xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they don't cause you too much pain!
      Great blog! :) xxx

      Delete
  11. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I love your blog - so cute! :) xxx

      Delete
  12. Hello.. I am a new member(:
    I just found your blog and I HAD to become a member!
    Lovely blog, keep up the good work.
    Feel free to stop by my blog.
    http://charlotte-lauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much for the lovely comment :) xxx

      Delete
  13. your facts are brilliant hahah! and ahhh i love new girl and zooey deschanel, i also love all of Tim Burton films especially the ones with Johnny Depp, you sound lovely and i'd love it if you checked out my blog
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/ x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh! Thank-you! :) You sound lovely too! :) I'll definitely check out your blog now! xxx

      Delete
  14. Your blog is very good and interesting , Would you like to follow each other? (: Come follow me and I’ll follow back for sure !

    http://shoeeobsessionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I will check out your blog now! xxx

      Delete