4 February 2013
30 Facts About Me.
02. I always want my hair to be longer, thicker and blonder than it is. Extensions are always tempting.
03. Until a couple of years ago I refused to try curry. One day I dipped a chip in some & now I’m addicted.
04. When eating with a knife and fork, I use them the ‘wrong’ way round - I have no idea how & why I do.
05. I’ve had pains in my legs since I was little & only last year did I find out both my feet didn’t have arches - this caused my muscles and joints to never develop properly which causes the pain.
06. I’ve been with my lovely boyfriend for over 6 years, he’s also my best friend.
07. I spend a lot of my free time reading, it’s my favourite escapism.
08. I love Jellycat soft toys. I have rather a lot now - they all have names too...
09. I bake cupcakes and cakes at every opportunity and for every occasion.
10. I love love love visits to Farnborough, London & Windsor.
11. Tim Burton is my favourite director & I’ve loved his work since I can remember.
12. I’ve studied film for the past eight years, from high school through to university.
13. I live at home with my Mum, Sister & Tia - the Border Collie.
14. Personality-wise, I get told a LOT that I remind people of Jess from New Girl.
15. I enjoy long, scenic walks, even if my legs don’t!
16. I HATE mayonnaise. I hate even more that most pre-packed sandwiches are ruined by it.
17. I really really want a Welsh Pembrokeshire Corgi.
18. One of the biggest and most frequent food cravings I get are cheeseburgers.
19. I own an unhealthy amount of jumpers & cardigans.
20. Going to Download Festival & doing the RIP Hotel Package has become somewhat of a tradition.
21. My favourite restaurant is The Palm at Marlborough - I aways order the same thing; Palm Spring Rolls, Garlic Chilli Chicken, Egg Rice and Naan.
22. I find it incredibly difficult to sleep without a film or television show on it the background.
23. I don’t actually own a pair of ‘normal’ plain socks, they all have patterns or animals etc on them.
24. I am pretty much addicted to the Pretty Little Liars & The Lying Game book series.
25. Not including Tim Burton films, some of my favourites are; Fight Club, American Psycho, Jurassic Park, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, The Godfather Trilogy, Up, Almost Famous, Factory Girl, The Shining, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1&2... etc.
26. I love going to the Theatre, my favourites so far are The Phantom of The Opera & Sweeney Todd.
27. Call me old fashioned but I would love to be a lady of leisure & spend the day cleaning & cooking.
28. One of my favourite websites to visit is The Chive.
29. Horror films do not scare me at all, I usually end up laughing.
30. I often ponder what it would be like to be a cat.
I've seen a few people posting one of these, so I decided to do one of my own! I absolutely love reading them so if anyone has done a similar post, leave me a comment or send me a link!