28 February 2013

A-Z of me.

After seeing this on Julia's blog. I thought it was a lovely little post to do, especially since I've hardly had time to post this week. The joys of doing a big bedroom spring clean and working non-stop! If anybody decides to do this post for themselves, let me know in a comment - I love reading them!

A. Age: 23.
B. Bed size: Small Double.
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing.
D. Dogs: Corgis!
E. Essential start to your day: A mug of tea, 3 sugars, little bit of milk.
F. Favorite color: Dark Red.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: Just over 5 feet.
I. Instruments you play: I don’t play any at all.
J. Job title: Customer Sales Representative.
K. Kids: I don’t think I want kids!
L. Live: Near Manchester.
M. Mother’s name: Jane.
N. Nicknames: I don’t really have any!
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was little I think?
P. Pet peeves: Ignorance & lies more than anything.
Q. Quote from a movie: “Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler... Welcome to Jurassic Park.”
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One younger sister.
U. Underwear: I own too much & most of it is black.
V. Vegetable you hate: Most of them!
W. What makes you run late: Getting distracted by TV, goings on etc.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: One on my finger.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade chicken pie!
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes.

16 comments:

  1. what a great post, never seen one like this before! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your blog and this post , ive never seen this before please would you be able to check my blog out and maybe click the follow button

    My blog: http://oliviachalmers.blogspot.co.uk/

    Many thanks
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank-you :) Will do :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie! you have a nice blog.

    Your publicacions are amazing.

    Visit my page and tell me what do you think about :)

    i follow you via GFC, follow me too.

    if you have facebook we can follow each other there too.

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I'll check out your blog now :) xxx

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! Love the list & I hate ironing too. You might change your mind on kids once you find the love of your life :) Perhaps we could follow each other? Following you now, hope to see you back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! Very personal but I love it. Also, Corgis are so cute! I love their little stumpy legs!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I know haha! Bless them! xxx

      Delete
  6. ha-ha this is amazing!! Great post

    Lets follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) Following you now xxx

      Delete
  7. I found this,very intresting to read.haha

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) Love your blog xxx

      Delete
  8. Very cool way to describe you from A-Z :D xx

    i'm a new follower, check out my blog and maybe follow back? xx
    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) Following you back :) xxx

      Delete