The Liebster Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I think it’s a great idea & I have found some wonderful blogs, which I probably wouldn’t have stumbled upon without it. I was nominated back when I first started my blog and it was an extremely lovely surprise to be nominated again recently by Lexy at http://kisseswithlexy.blogspot.co.uk.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
01. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
02. Once nominated you must write 11 facts about yourself.
03. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
04. You come up with 11 new questions.
05. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
01. I’m not a big fan of having completely straight hair. I prefer it when it’s wavy, messy or loosely curled.
02. I bought an epilator last year and I’ve never used it because I’m scared to.
03. I HATE blood tests. I cry, shake and panic when faced with them - unlucky for me I had a lot last year.
04. My Mum and Nana taught me how to knit - It’s one of my favourite things to do when I’m bored.
05. Autumn and Winter are my favourite times of the year (For the weather).
06. My best friend is also my boyfriend. I’m glad we have so much in common & have the same weird ways!
07. My wonderfully unhealthy diet mainly consists of dairy and carbs!
08. I love long train journeys complete with an M&S food picnic.
09. I really cannot see myself having children, I do see myself having a dog though - I’ve already named him!
10. I am definitely a family girl. My close family mean everything to me & I don’t know what I’d do without them.
11. I believe in Karma. What goes around comes around.
QUESTIONS FROM LEXY:
If you were only allowed to use 3 make-up products for the rest of your life what would they be?
I would probably have to choose Illamasqua Skin Base foundation, Benefit Brows A-Go-Go & Diorshow Extase Mascara. These are all amazing products that I replace as soon as I run out.
If you had/have a teddy bear what is its name?
Oh, I have many (still)... I seem to collect Jellycat soft toys and they all have names. If I sat here writing them all down, it would take a long time & I’d probably embarrass myself!!
Where is the most exciting place you have been on holiday?
I would have to say Florida (so far). I can’t imagine a more exciting place - there’s so much to do all the time. I haven’t travelled much but hopefully this year I’ll be able to add some more exciting places to my list.
How will you be celebrating Valentines Day?
Unpopular opinion... But I’m really not a big fan of Valentines Day even though I’m in a relationship. I spent it working until 8pm & then I ate Chinese & watched a a terrible horror film with my Mum!
Would you leave the house without makeup on? If not how much money would someone have to pay you to do it?
Quite happily. Years ago when my skin was terrible my answer would have been the opposite. I don’t mind walking Tia the dog or going to the supermarket etc without make-up on at all. I don’t think I’d like to go on a nice day/night out without any on though!
What was your dream job when you were younger?
I can’t really remember? I think I wanted my own little cafe at one point. That hasn’t actually changed all that much. I’d still love my own afternoon tea themed cafe and a little shop selling handmade things too.
What is the best makeup purchase you have ever made?
Definitely by far, Illamasqua Skin Base foundation (in shade 2). I have spent far too long (and a lot of money) working my way through many make-up brands ‘palest’ shades with no luck & looking slightly orange... I’m so so glad a brand has appeared where the lightest shade is actually pure white and paler than my ghostly face!
What is your favourite shop?
Difficult question. And it would be a different answer depending what I was shopping for. Just for nostalgic memories and the fact I could spend all day there and not get bored in the slightest. I am going to say Harrods.
What is your favourite restaurant?
The Palm in Marlborough. It’s an Indian restaurant where we always go when we visit Jonny’s (my boyfriend) family down south. The food is amazing and they have a 007 cocktail! I also love Hard Rock Cafe - yummy food, cocktails and good music!
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I could get all carried away, but I think when it does come down to it, I’d want to be in a nice little place in England. I’d want to be near enough to my family to visit easily. I don’t want a massive house, just a nice size that has a nice kitchen and a big bath!
If you were told you could go anywhere/do anything just for a day, what would it be?
I have no idea! I think as long as it included good food and good company I’d be happy!
What are some of your favourite make-up products and why?
What made you start up a blog?
What is your idea of the perfect day?
Your favourite pair of shoes/boots that you own?
What are the top 5 items on your wish-list right now?
What is your favourite film?
Your favourite clothing purchase?
If you had to pick your favourite meal, what would it be?
What was the last thing you bought?
Tea/Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
What band/album are you listening to most at the moment?
I NOW NOMINATE:
This is the section where I’m breaking the rules (I don’t think I could pick just 11 blogs). I’m pretty sure anyone following me, I am following back. If you’re reading this and you have less than 200 followers - I nominate you!