26 March 2013

Post-Disappearance Catch-Up...

After what seems like a little disappearing act & neglecting my blog, I’m back.


1. Too much perfume?!   2. Too much chocolate?!   3. MAC Delivery!   4. Snow on the drive home
5. Need to put this into place!   6. Biffy Clyro!

It’s been a busy couple of weeks! On my Monday off work before my weekend away I went shopping with my Mum & Nana for some last minute bits and pieces to take down to Farnborough with me. I worked up until we actually went away for a few days and squeezed in a little outing one of the mornings to take Audrey the Audi for a service - Hello IKEA & Next! Then I disappeared down to Farnborough with Jonny for a lovely few days break to see his family. It was a wonderful little visit, with lots of yummy food, little trips out and lazy evenings with lovely company all round!

It was pretty unfortunate I came down with the unbeatable sinus cold whilst we were there which now since arriving home appears to have turned into laryngitis (hence my disappearance). I’ve also been helping my Mum power through some of her last assignments for University before she goes on placement! I had an early start yesterday to take a trip to the doctors who recommended resting my voice, ibuprofen and lots of fluids. Apologies to the doctor but it’s very difficult to rest your voice when you’re at a Biffy Clyro concert with City & Colour as support that night!

Fortunately I’m feeling a lot better today, so it’s back to work & back to blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh what did you get from MAC?
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Classic trench Giveaway on my blog xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Studio Fix Fluid & Face and Body in white to lighten it up :)
      I'll check that out now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. So glad you're feeling better! Looking forward to more blog posts. Perhaps we could follow each other? Following you now, hope to see you back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, still not 100% but I'm getting there :)
      Will do :) xxx

      Delete