5 March 2013

The Liebster Award - Round 3!

I found out yesterday that I had been nominated for The Liebster Award for a third time. This time by the lovely Starftsh’s Blog - which you should all check out, seriously her blog is so so cute & has some lovely posts.

Since I have already done this post a couple of times before which you can find here & here. I’m going to cheat slightly by just answering the questions I was set. Also like the last time I’m not going to nominate anyone specifically as I think that all the blogs I follow, no matter how many followers they have, are fabulous! If you’re reading this & fancy completing the questions I set on the above linked posts, then please do & let me know in a comment.



What inspired you to become a blogger?
I was on Tumblr for a while & noticed people getting a blogspot instead so I decided to see what the fuss was about seeing as Tumblr had gotten a little bit tiring for me!

Outdoor or Indoor?
I would probably vote indoor, I like nothing better than cuddling up indoors with a mug of tea or milk, a good film, good company & some yummy food. I do really enjoy going for long scenic walks though too!

Least favorite makeup product you own?
I would probably have to say the Mabelline Gel Eyeliner that comes in a little pot. I loved it at first & looked after it well but after a short while, it went really unmanageable and horrible to use. I much prefer using a pen liquid eyeliner I think!

If you had the choice to see your future, would you take it?
I think I would. It would be comforting to know that life was going to be wonderful. And if there was something not so good in the future it would be useful to know to either prevent or prepare for it coming.

Favourite music band/artist?
HIM. I have loved their music for over 10 years now. They will always be my favourite I think.

Describe your fashion style.
I wear a lot of black! My favourite day to day outfit would be a pair of leather look leggings or black jeggings with an oversized tee or jumper & some studded flat boots.

What's one thing you can't live without, besides any type of technology?
My hot water bottle! I have incredibly achy legs most of the time, especially after working so it is an absolute life saver! Material objects aside - My amazing family, boyfriend & extended family!

Favorite kind of shoes to wear?
Flats! Mainly ankle boots though. The problems with my legs stem from having flat feet so I hate wearing most heels and can’t walk in most of them to be fair! Suprisingly I have no trouble wearing my JC Litas though?!

If you could had the chance to be on the cover of a magazine, what magazine brand would you like to be featured on?
I have no idea, I’d never thought about it! Maybe something like Company? I love reading it so why not?

Favourite make-up brand?
I would have to say Illamasqua, purely for their pale pale foundation and powder shades! I find it so difficult to match my casper face to a foundation so I’m glad they exist!

11.What are two saying that you live by?
Probably not the most out there and original but two very simple things.
“What goes around comes around” & “Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end”.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the award again! I love your second saying "Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end”.

    It's a great one to think about when things haven't gone to plan and you're a bit down.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much :) I's definitely one I repeat a lot when I'm having a bad day! xxx

      Delete
  2. well i have another award for you...i also nominated you for the very inspiring blog award where you can check all the info on my blog! i'd not heard that second saying that you live by but it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank-you :) That's so sweet of you! I'll check that out soon! xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw I like that saying - “Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end”. I have it on a little poster :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's one of my favourites! I definitely need to invest in pictures with these sayings on! xxx

      Delete
  4. awh well done for being nominated again! your blog is soso cute, glad i've come across it:) now following you! xxx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! That's really sweet of you to say :)! xxx

      Delete
  5. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) I FOLLOW BACK :)

    X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete