8 April 2013

Monday is the New Sunday?

Sunday’s are never really Sunday’s for me. I usually work most Sunday’s, sometimes during the day so at least I get a lazy Sunday evening. Unlucky for me this week it was a Sunday night. In my perfect world, Sunday’s would be spent having a lie in, going on a long walk with Jonny & our corgi-to-be, then heading home for a lazy evening on the sofa with films and a big roast dinner! This week has been a mix of lazy Bank Holiday duvet days with films and days of busy shifts at work & starting a big Spring Clean in my bedroom.

So hello Monday! After a little bit of a rocky start to the day (I’ve been in the silliest, oddest, sensitive mood the past few days) I’ve decided new week, new way of thinking & feeling! I’m super close to paying off my holidays - so excited, minus spending money, so I’ve decided to treat myself to some online holiday retail therapy! I might also have to throw some cooking therapy in the mix today too & make a nice big pot of vegetarian chilli for later on!

I’m also finally getting around to booking in at the hairdressers, blonde blonde upkeep & the shocking appearance of my roots have lead me to the decision of going to a darker blonde... This of course means that Lauren Conrad is once again my ultimate hair inspiration!




8 comments:

  1. Her hair is absolutel gorgeous :) So pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I always always end up taking a photograph of her with me to the hairdressers! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. if i had my way, my sundays would be spent popping to a yoga class with my besty, drinking chai tea lattes at starbucks, and taking a peek in all of my favourite charity shops. I'm going to have to make this happen, it is WAY better than my sundays at the mo, hehe! I'm a new reader, and you can check out my blog if you likeee at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lovely Sunday! :)
      Oh thank-you! I'll check out your blog now! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lauren conrads hair is ridiculously gorgeous!i love her :) so jealous of you going on holiday!where are you off?
    Loving the sound of that chilli too mmmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - she's so lucky! I'm off to Italy, on a cruise & then Barbados at the end of the year :) It was tasty! (I did spill a lot of it over myself though...) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love everything about Lauren, she's so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete