4 May 2013

Happenings...

Hello already May! The sun is shining (lucky me for having a well-time couple of days off work!) & despite being a cold weather type of girl, I’m in a really positive mood & getting super excited about all the lovely adventures Summer holds! I’ve had a little bit of a blogging hiatus due to quite a few visits to the hospital, working a lot & just feeling deflated blogging wise! But I admit, I have missed my little place to ramble.

In other news, I FINALLY found a day to disappear into my bedroom & completely sort things out & have a super spring clean - there’s nothing better than a super tidy room & bedtime with nice clean sheets! It’s not often I’m home in an evening due to work so tonight I’m having a lazy film night with Mum & Tia the Dog, complete with pizza and a big tub of Ben & Jerry’s! I may even have to place a sneaky Origins soon too - my skin has been terrible recently!

So Bonjour again! Here’s to Summer, to adventures & to enjoying life!










8 comments:

  1. Your dog is sooooooooooooooooo cute!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank-you! :) She's a naughty little thing really!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dog! And you, you look so beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great post :)

    Please check out my giveaway where you could win a brand new monochrome midi dress at:

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/new-midi-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I'll check that out now! xxx

      Delete