26 November 2013

Christmas Bedtimes




This week I have been getting my bedroom Christmas ready. I know its not even December yet but all the cold weather & Christmas TV adverts have appeared and it’s put me in a very festive mood - so I couldn’t resist doing so. Although I am trying very hard to keep the Christmas films on the shelf until Sunday! I do have the fairy lights up all year round but I do find them more fitting at the time of year. I stumbled across this lovely bedding when looking at ASDA’s party food online (Yes... I do love food too much!) The only thing I think would improve it, is if it was a cosier brushed cotton, but for the price (£12 - Double) I am not complaining in the slightest. Finally, what cosy night in would be complete without candles? I love Yankee for Christmas Candles, though I have seen some lovely looking alternatives in Boots and even in the supermarkets!

I would love to know if anyone else gives their bedroom a Christmas make-over or has any candle recommendations. Let me know in a comment!

8 comments:

  1. i love the christmas bedding and to be honest would never think to look in asda! I love the classic red and white for it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It's definitely not somewhere I expected to find a lovely Christmas bedding set! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. So many lovely things! There's nothing like cosy nights in.

    I usually don't decorate my room too much with festive decorations and additions, however, I always make sure to place a mini Christmas tree somewhere, and of course, have a pretty little bowl of Christmas sweets on hand!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosy nights in are my favourite! I am definitely going to have to get a bowl of Christmas sweets now - such a good idea! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love that duvet set! It's so pretty and perfect for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! :) I love having Christmas bedding at this time of year! xxx

      Delete
  4. That bedding is gorgeous, I grabbed one from Primark the other day, but might have to get this one too! xx

    www.halleyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank-you! I haven't had a chance to get to Primark yet - definitely need to soon! :) xxx

      Delete