15 December 2013

December Catch-Up




























Hello December, my favourite time of year  -  Taking a trip to Almost Famous for lots of food now it's reopened  -  Tia didn't find decorating the house for Christmas all that interesting...  -  The little Christmas Tree in my bedroom  -  My new addiction  -  Tia asleep with her reindeer, lazy!  -  The best pub lunch I have had in a long time at The Woodside  -  Spending most evenings cuddled up on the couch with a blanket  -  Spending my days being crafty & making Christmas cards  -  My Grinch mug which holds a lot of hot chocolate  -  Happy Birthday to me!  -  Bedtime reading.


I cannot believe how quickly December has appeared and started to fly by. I'm finding there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done at the moment. I had a lovely lovely birthday this weekend with my family & boyfriend. Unfortunately waking up today I'm feeling a little bit run down so I hope I'm not coming down with a virus so close to Christmas! Now my birthday has been & gone it's time to continue getting excited for Christmas. Next week I'm hoping to finish off my Christmas shopping, eat lots & lots (as usual) and squeeze in some time for a couple of trips to the cinema for Anchorman 2 & The Hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment