12 January 2014

Current Favourites


I am fully aware that the majority of the above focuses on eating and relaxing, but hey, how else can you combat the January blues?! As soon as we'd rung in the New Year (and had a recovery day!) We drove down South to have a second Christmas with Jonny's family - complete with films, presents and a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Whist we were there we had another visit to Windsor. I love Windsor so much, it's such a pretty place; perfect for a bit of a shop, afternoon tea & to visit Windsor Castle. It was an absolutely lovely few days, as always, I just wish we could have stayed a little longer! Since coming home I seem to be craving roast dinners, comfort food & M&S crisps - not the best diet! I finally start my new job tomorrow morning so I've been making the most of lazy days & cosy evenings with my new electric blanket (one of the best thing's I've bought!). I've also been catching up with the latest two books in the Pretty Little Liars series whilst in bed. I find it extremely relaxing to jump in a nice hot bath before getting in bed, lighting some candles and either watching a good film or getting lost in a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment